Games Movies TV Wikis
START A WIKI
Candy Crush Saga Wiki
Candy Crush Saga Wiki 8,257 PAGES ADD NEW PAGE CONTENTS LEVELS COMMUNITY BLOGS AND FANDOM EXPLORE DISCUSS in: Reality episodes, World 7, World 9 (HTML5), and 2 more Wafer Windmill EDIT
Tiffi asks the Dutch Girl the item she is looking for. She replies that she has lost her wafer and says if she cannot find it she will eat the windmill, in which the windmill frowns.
Tiffi uses a metal (or, in this case, wafer) detector to find the wafer and the Dutch Girl does not worry about eating the windmill, and the windmill smiles.
- The central candy cannon in level 600 can dispense three types of items now - ingredients, candy bombs, and liquorice swirls. Previously, the cannons only dispensed a maximum of two types of items.
Этот эпизод содержит уровни 591-605.
Wafer Windmill is a somewhat hard episode. It has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 591, 593, 595, 599, and 603 and two very hard levels: 596 and 597. It also contains level 600, an ingredient level. It is also the first (and currently only) level in which a dispenser dispenses three types of things. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Gummy Gardens.
|Наиболее простой : |
|Наиболее сложный : |
Level 596 and Level 597
|Самое веселое : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|600||27px||35||70,000||Шаблон:Ingredients||First level with dispensers that can dispense three types of items|
- This is the last episode before the return of moves levels and timed levels.
- This is the first episode to have only one candy order level.
- This episode contains only 1 six-coloured level.
- This is the fourth time the first word of the episode in Reality is used before. It has Wafer like Wafer Wharf (which was ironically the episode that introduced candy order levels and had most).
- The episode's pathway has been uncovered since the release of Gummy Gardens.
- This episode continues the trend of having no timed levels.
- This episode breaks the trend of every level containing conveyor belts as levels 591 and 604 don't have any.
- There are five 4-coloured levels in this episode, which is more than most episodes.
- This is the first episode since Crunchy Castle, which is 25 episodes earlier, that ends with a 4-coloured level.
- This is also the 4th episode in the game to end with a 4-colour level, the first three being Cupcake Circus, Caramel Cove, and Crunchy Castle, all 3 having words starting with one letter and close to each other (episodes 13, 14, and 16 respectively)
- Like Sweet Surprise, Pudding Pagoda, and Meringue Moor, this episode starts with a hard level.
- This episode contains the fourth string of more than two ingredients levels.
- This is the first episode in the whole entire game to have 3 straight consecutive ingredient levels in this episode 600, 601 and 602, the second episode is Toffee Tower, and the third episode is Chewy Citadel.
- The end of the story has an error: It says "Thank's a lot" when it should say "Thanks a lot".
- This episode contains level 594, a level that looks like a windmill. However, others may think it resembles a swastika.
- When this episode was released on mobile devices, the level numbers get wider and much clearer. This made the game more attractive on mobile devices.
- This episode starts the trend of levels that end in 0 are not Jelly levels.
- This episode would most likely take place in the Netherlands.
- The background on mobile devices show Tiffi using the wafer detector and the Dutch girl is happy.
- The release date of this episode is close to "World Day Against Child Labour".
Шаблон:EpisodesNav Categories: Reality episodes World 7 World 9 (HTML5) Somewhat hard episodes Episodes released in 2014 Add category [Configure Reference Popups] The latest WAM data is not logged. Clicking "Log Data" will edit the log page under your account or IP address if you are not logged in. LOG DATACLOSE ALERT Latest WAM Score score 95.4274 0.1064 0.1% rank 155 3 1.9% FAQOfficial WAM PageSearch data Powered by RailWAM The NEW! Live Chat
Recent Wiki Activity Level 203 PowerCrusher04 • 40 seconds ago Level 201 PowerCrusher04 • 1 minute ago Level 199 PowerCrusher04 • 2 minutes ago Level 197 PowerCrusher04 • 3 minutes ago
Help us grow Candy Crush Saga Wiki! GET STARTED New Images 50813 IMAGES ON THIS WIKI UPLOAD NEW IMAGE See all images... Save the open internet The FCC just voted to gut net neutrality rules, letting Internet providers like Verizon and Comcast control what we can see and do online with new fees, throttling, and censorship. But we can still get Congress to stop this—by passing a "Resolution of Disapproval" to overturn the FCC vote. We can win. Write and call Congress now!